Chocolate Raspberry Delight Recipe
Summary : Here is a most pleasant mixture where raspberry and white chocolate come together to become one, I liked the crispness of the pastry sheets and the flavor of melted chocolate. Pleasure for the eyes and pleasure for the palate, this rather easy dessert will delight your guests, it will have a lot of effect. Here is a light dessert rather quick to make which can be prepared the day before, all you have to do is cook them at the last moment and serve them lukewarm. Chocolate raspberry delight a crunchy white chocolate for the great pleasure of children but also adults. At home we like white chocolate a lot and especially my son, however it does not support heat quite well, it remains our favorite at home. Keep a little raspberries for a coulis, it will be easier to decorate, you can also reserve some fresh raspberries.
- Recipe for: 4 people
- 24 squares of white chocolate
- 250 gr of raspberries
- 20 gr of melted butter
- 6 pastry sheets
- 30 gr of icing sugar
- Preheat the grill oven to 190 ° (th.7).
- Cut the pastry sheets in 2.
- Brush them with melted butter with a brush.
- Place 2 squares of chocolate in the center of the half pastry sheet then place 6 raspberries with a little sugar
- ice. Fold the edges towards the center.
- Roll the delicacy as for spring rolls lengthwise.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake for about 12 minutes (watch carefully).
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chocolate raspberry delight
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer late harvest Grape variety Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °