Recipe: Beef kidney with parsley
Beef kidney recipe with parsley, at home these aren’t our favorite kidneys, but we love them nonetheless. But it is true that they are no match for veal kidneys. Unlike veal kidneys, beef kidneys need to cook longer. They are perfect for this type of cooking, the cream will thicken as it evacuates its water, you have to let it simmer gently. At inter in Vesoul most of the time, the kidneys are trimmed, just touch them up a little and you can prepare your beef kidneys with parsley. We will eat them with white rice, I will love it, I already have it in my mouth.
- Beef kidney recipe with parsley for 2 people:
- 1 beef kidney
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 20 g parsley
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 40g butter
- Rinse the parsley under water, then dry with food paper.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Peel the onion and garlic cloves.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Trim the kidney or let your butcher do it.
- Cut the kidney by following these shapes.
- Heat the pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sear the kidney for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rinse the seized kidney under the tap then wrung out in a colander.
- Heat the rest of the oil and the butter.
- Add the onions, once translucent add the parsley.
- Press the garlic once the onions are seared.
- Add the kidney.
- Salt and pepper generously.
- Add the liquid cream and let reduce for 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minute (s)
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beef kidney with parsley
My favorite wine for this recipe: Riesling Grape Riesling
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Trim the kidneys Sear the kidneys Add the parsley Add the cream Zoom