Recipe: Beef ravioli
Beef ravioli recipe, frankly when you have tasted these ravioli, you will not be able to eat them from the store. The homemade ravioli takes a lot of work, but it’s an activity that I love, we stay cool it is done slowly, like the sauce. This time I chose to make beef ravioli for a change. It’s a way of giving a little sign to my daughter who ate tons of it in a box, hey yes she only liked those. I especially like the fish and cheese ravioli. They should always be raised well because they lose a little flavor during cooking. I freeze my fresh ravioli still attached. It’s funny, once frozen it looks like chocolate bars. Beef ravioli just a little spicy, we loved it, it’s good I made 300.
- Beef ravioli recipe for 8 people:
- 750 gr of flour to make the fresh dough
- 8 eggs for the fresh dough
- ½ teaspoon of fine salt for the fresh dough
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for the fresh dough
- 600 gr of shelled beef
- 310 gr of peeled tomato paste (two boxes)
- 1 teaspoon of chili puree
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 100 gr of parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- The sauce
- 1 leek
- 4 tomatoes
- 5 shallots
- 35 cl of white wine
- 1 large spoonful of double tomato paste
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- Make the fresh dough like here
- Reduce the peeled tomatoes to make a tomato paste like here
- Peel the onion then cut it finely.
- Heat the pan with the oil;
- Sear the onions until they are translucent.
- Add the onions to the tomato coulis.
- Pour in the chili puree.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix the tomato sauce.
- Add the shelled meat to the tomato sauce and mix well to incorporate the meat into the sauce.
- Roll the dough, I stayed on the 3 of the Kitchenaid.
- Generously flour the dough that will be inside the ravioli plate.
- Place the dough on the baking sheet and push the dough a little to the bottom of the holes, always use a fresh and supple dough.
- Place a dab of flavored meat in each cell.
- Place the second sheet of dough.
- Weld the edges then cut around the ravioli.
- Turn the ravioli plate over, they should come off on their own, if you have floured the dough well.
- Place on a baking sheet without breaking the ravioli and freeze, the ravioli will be cooked frozen for 2 to 3 minutes.
- With this method the ravioli stay in place and keep their shape.
- Heat the pan with the olive oil.
- Add the leek whites and finely chopped shallots.
- Pour in the white wine and let the white wine relax while simmering for a few minutes.
- Pour in the can of peeled tomatoes.
- Salt and pepper.
- Break the tomatoes with the wooden spoon and keep a few pieces for the sauce.
- Bake the lasagna at 150 ° for an hour.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 5 to 7 minutes
Number of people: 10
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beef ravioli
My favorite wine for this recipe: Collioure Grape Grenache noir, Cinsault, Carignan.
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
BeefTomato concentrateSlice the onionsSear the onionsMix the stuffingRavioli plateCover with pastaFill with stuffingRavioli ready to freezeLeeks to accompany the ravioliTomato sauceCut the frozen ravioliZoom<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/6773059977855331550.jpg" class="aligncenter"