A homemade beer bread recipe, without kneading or downtime, easily accessible to beginners.
Ingredients of the recipe for a loaf (cake mold):
- 250 grams of white flour type T65
- 200 grams of wholemeal flour of your choice
- 1 packet of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 33 centiliters of beer
- 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
- Combine the flour, salt and yeast and form a then in a large salad bowl. Add the beer and honey and mix with a whisk until the mixture becomes smooth. Honey breaks the bitterness of beer.
- Oil or line a cake mold and pour in the bread dough.
- Bake 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
Tip: You can add oatmeal, sunflower / sesame seeds, or even olives.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 2 reviews