Recipe: Vanilla crème brûlée
Vanilla crème brûlée recipe, it is the most delicate creme brulee cooking in this recipe, if you have the opportunity to have farm-fresh eggs to make your cream, it will have a more beautiful color. I like to perfume my crèmes brulees, to vary the tastes and aromas, here we had beautiful vanilla pods, which were impatiently awaiting a good bath in a fluid cream, they infused for 15 minutes, just enough to perfume at will vanilla crème brûlée. Nothing better for a dessert than a vanilla cream.
- Vanilla crème brûlée recipe for 4 people:
- 1/2 liter of 33% quality liquid cream
- 3 egg yolks and 1 whole
- 2 vanilla pods
- 90 g sugar
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Split the vanilla pods lengthwise.
- Scrape using a knife tip to collect the vanilla beans.
- Add the split pods and grains to a saucepan with the cream.
- Heat the cream, once it comes to the boil, remove from the heat.
- Leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Pass through a Chinese and collect the pods, rinse them with clear water.
- Separate the yellows from the whites.
- Add the egg yolks then the whole egg, the sugar, whipped to mix well.
- Divide among your ramekins.
- Place in a bain-marie with cold water, starting with a hot oven at 220 ° C, for 30 minutes.
- Be careful, this is the hardest cooking in crème brûlée. It should never boil very hard, just a few air bubbles on the surface and your cream is ready.
- Let cool and put in the fridge.
- Distribute the brown sugar on the ramekins and burn your sugar with a blowtorch so that it caramelizes and faces a small crust.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Vanilla crème brûlée
My favorite wine for this Coteau du layon recipe: Chenin blanc grape
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Infuse the vanilla Ready to cook Cooked Zoom Burnt with brown sugar