Recipe: Beetroot soup
Beetroot soup recipe, a beetroot soup very rich in color, this red will not leave you indifferent. Beetroot for a rather original soup, your friends will be pleasantly surprised with this entry of the season. Red beets from the garden, I love cooking them as a gratin salad and now as a red beetroot soup. A great idea for an appetizer during a large meal, this red beetroot soup will have its greatest effect on presentation but also with its taste, a real wonder.
- Beetroot soup recipe for 4 people:
- 4 raw beets
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 stalk of celery
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 branch of thyme,
- 2 cm of white leeks
- 2 small potatoes
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon of 4 spices
- Peel the beets with gloves, then cut them into 8s.
- Peel the onion and mince it, roughly chop it.
- Peel the garlic clove, cut it in 4.
- Heat a saucepan with olive oil.
- Sweat the onion and garlic without letting them take color.
- Add the beets, the stalk of celery and the white leeks.
- Peel potatoes
- Cut the potatoes into cubes, then add them with the vegetables
- Add with water.
- Season with salt and pepper and the spices then cook for 50 minutes.
- Mix the soup.
Number of people: 4
Cooking time: 50 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beetroot soup
My favorite wine for this Anjou rouge recipe: Cabernet Franc grape; Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 12 ° and 13 °
Raw beets To cut the vegetables Mixer Zoom