Biscuit In The Spoon
Biscuit recipe. A spoon biscuit recipe to enhance your charlottes. Recipe with spoon cookies. With this recipe for spoon cookies you will have no more secrets for this cookie. Easy cookie recipe, molded in the pocket you give it the shape you want. A homemade cookie recipe to make all your charlottes.
- Recipe for 1 mold of 26 cm
- 8 egg whites (for a weight of 200 g).
- 2 g of salt to whip the eggs
- 6 egg yolks (for a weight of 100 g).
- 80 g of flour types 55
- 80 maïzenas
- 25 g of honey
- 100 g caster sugar
- Draw on baking paper the sides of your mold as well as the bottom.
- Whip the egg whites in salted snow, adding the honey and sugar at the end. You need very, very firm whites.
- Add the yolks, incorporating gently.
- Mix the beechnut and the cornstarch.
- Then incorporate the flour by sifting it.
- Fill a pocket with a large, smooth nozzle.
- Line the baking paper according to your plans.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Bake in a hot ventilated oven at 210 ° for 5 minutes.
- Let cool then garnish your mold.
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of people: for a 26 cm mold
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Spoon cookie
My favorite wine for this Champagne Grape variety recipe: Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °