Recipe of: Grenadine of veal with foie gras
Summary : Recipe for veal grenadine with foie gras, the queen of veal for this ultra gourmet recipe for the end of the year celebrations. The tender veal mignon will be tender, a scallop of barely pan-fried foie gras, delicately placed on the veal grenadine. Here is one of the centerpieces for the end of the year celebrations, you will fall in love with this tender veal and this tasty escalp, all accompanied by fresh chanterelles and trumpets, just pan-fried with a little cream. I like the end of the year celebrations where everything is an exception, everything is big, everything is beautiful.
- Recipe of veal grenadine with foie gras for 4 people:
- 1 piece of filet mignon or 4 grenadines
- 2 shallots
- 200 g chanterelles
- 200 g of death trumpets
- 240 g raw foie gras
- 2 tablespoons of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 10 sprigs of parsley
- 25 g of butter.
- Brush the mushrooms then cut the stems and clean.
- Rinse then dry the parsley, then finely chop.
- Peel the shallots, then finely chop
- Trim the veal filet mignon, then slice into equal rounds of 2 to 3 cm.
- Heat the pan and sear the parsley and shallot in olive oil.
- Throw the mushrooms in the hot oil, over a high heat, to immediately drain the water from the mushrooms.
- Let them cook gently, salt and pepper.
- Add a little cream and let reduce well.
- Push the mushrooms onto the outside of the pan.
- Sear the veal steaks, coloring them on all sides, they should barely remain pink.
- Turn the mignons over and start the cooking process again.
- The tenderloins must remain soft and tasty, not dry at all, everything is in the cooking.
- During this time.
- Slice the foie gras.
- Heat a skillet over high heat.
- Sear the escalope of foie gras for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place a grenadine with its sauce, a little mushroom and a slice of foie gras on the hot plate.
- Serve right away.
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
Trumpets Slice the shallots Sear the shallots Sear the shallots Chanterelles Sear the chanterelles Add the cream Add the foie gras Switch to chinese Ready sauce Zoom
What wine to drink with: Grenadine of veal with foie gras
My favorite wine for this recipe: Montagne st Emilion 2011 Grape variety Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Franc
Temperature between 16 ° and 18 °
Partnership with Vignoble G. Arpin in Saint Emilion in the Gironde
A thought to all those connected from France or abroad in love with French cuisine and its wines, here is a great opportunity for you to buy a quality wine, without any risk, to accompany my recipe for veal kidney in the oven in the oven. I selected this Bordeaux wine from the G Arpin vineyard “Château Gachon 2011 Montgnes st Emilion after tasting it, I loved it.
Château Gachon 2011 Montagne Saint Emilion
With scents of black fruit liqueurs and a touch of blackcurrant or even blackberries, we love it immediately. A perfect balance between roundness and tannins
Gold medal at the Bordeaux 2015 competition for the 2012 vintage.
33 330 Saint-Emilion