Zucchini carpaccio with herbs and garden produce, we loved it. It looked a bit like a zucchini tartare. An easy to make and very economical zucchini carpaccio recipe. A new way to taste garden zucchini, to further improve this recipe we could have added a few shavings of Parmesan.
- Courgette carpaccio recipe for 4 people:
- 1 Zucchini not too big
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 16 sprigs of chives
- ½ lime
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the zucchini under running water, then dry it with paper towels.
- Slice the zucchini thinly with a sharp knife, ideally a fillet of sole.
- Arrange the zucchini slices fish scale style.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add the Espelette pepper.
- Soak the zucchini with olive oil.
- Squeeze a little lime.
- Leave to rest for an hour in the refrigerator before consuming.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Zucchini carpaccio
My favorite wine for this recipe Mouton cadet Grape variety: Merlo, cabernet sauvignon and cabernet franc
Temperature between 15 ° and 16
The courgette Slice thinly Tidy Pepper Zoom