Recipe: Breadstick with Comté
Breadsticks recipe with Comté, how to make breadsticks without making Comté, the cheese of our region. I like homemade appetizer cakes, I’m going to start freezing them to test, of course I’ll be sure to tell you about them. I imagine freezing the raw breadsticks to cook them just before serving them and to present them still lukewarm. Breadstick in the Comté for the start of a meal with friends, I will serve a dry wine, surely a Savagnin, as we will remain in homage to Franche Comté, which is very close to Italy, the king of breadsticks.
- Breadsticks recipe with Comté for 45 breadsticks:
- 200 gr of flour
- 113 gr of lukewarm water at 35 °
- 10 gr of baker’s yeast
- 6 tablespoons of grated Comté cheese
- 4 g of salt
- Mix the flour and salt.
- Mix the yeast with lukewarm water.
- Add the water to the flour.
- Knead 10 minutes
- Let rise for 45 minutes.
- Expel the air by crushing with the palms of the hands.
- Take pieces of bread dough of 20 gr.
- Crush the piece of dough.
- Place the Comté on the bread dough.
- Roll them with both hands pushing on the outsides and incorporating the county.
- Cut the breadsticks in half, place on a baking sheet covered with a sheet of paper.
- Leave to swell for 30 minutes.
- Place in a hot oven at 220 ° for 8 to 12 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Breadstick in Comté
My favorite wine for this recipe: Savagnin blanc Cépage Savagnin
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Let it grow Add county Form the breadsticks Cooked Zoom