In laminated Ham
Ham puff pastry recipe
Ham puff pastry, ideal for the evening meal, you will serve it just with a nice green salad. Soft and crunchy at the same time, it will not leave anyone indifferent, here the ham puff pastry is very generous, but I received friends for dinner, with a meal theme la bonne franquette. But children also love this kind of meal, it’s true that it is a change from their restaurant ham frits. Of course you can also make it without bechamel, it’s just a matter of taste with this ham puff pastry.
- Ham puff pastry recipe for: 8 people
- 1 kg of puff pastry
- 500 g sliced ham
- 200 g grated cheese (Comté)
- 200 g of fresh cream
- ½ l of milk
- 40g butter
- 40 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the homemade béchamel sauce, then set aside
- Add the crème fraîche as soon as the béchamel is cold.
- Roll out the puff pastry (or order the puff pastry from your baker)
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Divide your puff pastry into two parts.
- On the first part, place a slice of ham.
- Cover with the béchamel sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Repeat this operation until all the ham is used up.
- Squeeze the ham a little so that the béchamel is evenly distributed.
- Separate the eggs.
- Glue around the dough with the egg white.
- Then cover with the other part of puff pastry.
- Close carefully making sure the gasket is tight.
- Brush with the egg yolk.
- Bake in a hot 180 ° oven for 30 minutes or more, do not hesitate to cover with aluminum foil if the puff pastry is colored too quickly.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Ham puff pastry
My favorite wine for this Givry (Red) recipe (Grape varieties: Aligoté, Pinot noir)
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/357703662618671568.gif" class="aligncenter"