Buckwheat Bread Recipe
Summary: When you start to bake your bread, you quickly realize that you eat it every day. I also really like to present new breads with different shapes, tastes and colors. Buckwheat bread a fairly black flour, which gives a flavor and a particular color to this bread. Almost a tribute to Brittany which is one of the major consumers of buckwheat flour, I will make pancakes later. Buckwheat Bread recipe for 4 baguettes
- 450 gr of flour type T65
- 50 gr of buckwheat flour
- 325 gr of water at 20 °
- 100 g of liquid sourdough (or 25 g of dehydrated sourdough)
- 3 gr of fresh baker’s yeast
- Preheat the oven to 230 °, with a plate at the bottom, to receive the water.
- Pour the flour and water into the robot’s bowl.
- Mix 4 minutes at slow speed and the liquid sourdough.
- Add the yeast and salt.
- Mix for 5 minutes at low speed.
- Then mix for 10 minutes at high speed.
- Form a ball.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 1 hour.
- Fold the two sides by expelling the air.
- Cover with a damp cloth again and let stand for 1 hour.
- Flour the work surface, cut the dough into 4 equal pieces.
- Roll them up slightly to lengthen them slightly, leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Gently flatten the dough pieces with the flat of your hand.
- Fold the dough pieces 1 third over a third.
- Place under a damp cloth for 1 hour, the dough will gain volume.
- Turn the dough over.
- Place the rods under a welding cloth underneath.
- Gently place the chopsticks under food paper, solder underneath.
- Flour them and give 4 strokes lengthwise with the blade.
- Bake for 20 minutes, adding the water to the bottom of the oven.
- Leave the breads to cool on a rack out of the oven.
Preparation time: 2 hours 35 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4 baguettes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Buckwheat Bread
It will depend on what you serve as a main course
Mix the flours Knead The dough is smooth Let it grow Let rise