Recipe: Bulgur and dried fruits
Bulgur and dried fruit recipe, ideal to accompany a small poultry, slightly sweet, it will appeal to lovers of sweet salty. I will also test this recipe as a cold salad with a barbecue of meat or fish, just a drizzle of olive oil and the juice of a lemon. Bulgur of Turkish origin made its appearance in France around 1940, it is now part of Turkish, Armenian and Greek cuisine.
- Bulgur and dried fruit recipe for 6 people:
- 280 g Bulgur, about 2 glasses of Nutella
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 6 slices of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of raz el hanout
- 15 black olives
- 5 green olives
- 4 large dates
- 1 red onion
- 10 dried apricots
- 50 g of raisins
- Peel the onion then finely chop it.
- Sear the onion in olive oil.
- Add the bulgur, let it toast a little.
- Sprinkle with the raz el hanout.
- Add double the volume of water and cook for 12 minutes.
- Cut the dried apricots into small cubes, then add to the bulgur.
- Pit the dates, then cut them in four lengthwise, then into cubes, then add to the bulgur.
- Pour the raisins over the bulgur.
- Add the black and green olives.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Bulgur and dried fruits
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rosé Corse grape Sciaccarello, Nielluccio
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Cut the onions Sear the onions Cut the apricots Cut the dates Zoom