Recipe: Bean bundle with raw ham
Recipe of bundle of beans with raw ham, here is at least one recipe that everyone knows, I used raw ham to dress the green beans. Well for a change, I suggest you take a good raw ham but well smoked. For green beans you can take them frozen or even in a jar, if you are not lucky enough to have some in your garden. If you are using fresh green beans, you should steam the beans instead and keep them a little crunchy. Bundles of beans with raw ham, to make a nice plate.
- Bean bundle with raw ham recipe: for 4 people
- 20 g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 200 g fresh beans
- 2 slices of raw ham (about 30g)
- Cut the beans to the same size, as soon as the salted water boils, put 4 minutes to blanch, drain and let cool.
- Roll the ham around the small bundles, cook in a pan with a little olive oil and butter, without turning them.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What a wine to drink with a bundle of beans with raw ham.
My favorite wine for this recipe: Grape variety
Temperature between 0 ° and °
Thanks to Richard from Le Jaman restaurant in Glion (ch)