Summary : Pepper salad recipe I particularly like cold peppers with their colors, good olive oil, all a little garlic and the sun comes into the room with its vegetables. Peppers a beautiful salad from the south of France, barely sweet and well spiced, no vegetables give off flavor time than peppers.
- 8 peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Place the peppers in a baking dish put in the oven grill at 250 ° for 10 to 20 minutes,
- Return them regularly; once they are cooked and well grilled.
- Place them in a bag and seal them tightly for 5 minutes.
- Seed them and remove the skin which should come off well.
- Cut into strips of equal width.
- Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and let cool in the fridge.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pepper salad
My favorite wine for this Côte-de-Provence Sainte Victoire recipe Grape varieties: Cinsault, Grenache noir; Syrah
Temperature 9 ° to 10 °