Recipe: Cancoillotte sauce
Cancoillotte sauce recipe, a typical Franc Comtoise recipe, smooth, it will go wonderfully with pasta, rice and especially potatoes. I like to vary the sauces at home, but the base often remains the same, for this cancoillotte sauce, shallots and white wine, for this recipe an Arbois wine of course.
- Recipe for 8 people: Cancoillotte sauce
- 500 g of cancoillotte in a jar
- 200 g smoked bacon
- 1 shallot
- 15 cl of Arbois Pupillin white wine
- 30g butter
- Peel the shallot, then finely chopped it.
- Cut the smoked bacon into strips and then into small cubes.
- Sear the shallots in the butter.
- Add the pork belly as soon as the shallots are colored.
- Pour in the wine and reduce by 3/4.
- Pepper generously, without salt.
- Incorporate the cancoillotte into the wine reduction.
- Stop cooking with the first broth.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cancoillotte sauce
My favorite wine for this recipe: Arbois Pupillin Cépage Savagnin; Chardonnay; Pinot Blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Cut the breast Sear the bacon Melt the cancoillotte Add wine Zoom