Recipe: Carrots in tagine
Recipe of carrots in tagine accompanied by chicken fillet cooked in the tagine, a well-flavored dish that did not leave us indifferent. I like to cook with the tagine, i
l releases the aromas and enhances the spices. I like the moment when you open the tagine, with the evacuation of the perfumes in the room, then the pleasure of the eyes. Always a nice surprise with this tagine dish, a clever mix of sweet and savory, a very soft chicken flavored with melting carrots.
- Carrot tagine recipe for 4 people:
- 1,500kg of carrots
- 3 small onions
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 80 g of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of colombo powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 10 cl of water
- 400 g chicken fillet
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon of colombo powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 heads of basil
- 1 tablespoon of raisin
- Peel the carrots, then cut into thin slices.
- Peel the onions, then cut into thin rings.
- Mix the vegetables in the tagine.
- Pour the boiling water into a bowl, stir in the honey, then pour over the carrots.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of colombo powder over the carrots.
- Sprinkle the 80 g of grapes and pine nuts.
- Finely mince the chicken.
- Mix the remaining spices.
- Soaked the chicken in the spices.
- Place the chicken on the carrots.
- Place the basil buds.
- Scatter the rest of the raisins over the preparation.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes at 200 °
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tagine carrots
My favorite wine for this recipe: Mercurey Cépage Pinot noir
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Cut the carrots into slices Cut the onions into rings Pour the vegetables into the tagine Add the spices Spices for chicken Place the meat on the carrots Add the grape Zoom