Recipe: Mirabelle plum crumble
Mirabelle plum crumble, being from the mirabelle country, I always have in my freezer a bag of mirabelle plums picked from the tree and frozen the same day. I like this fruit, generous in sugar and its fragrance. But I also like its color and especially the summer moments when we organize the picking, I like to take a nap under the mirabelliers after lunch. I present to you a quick dessert ready in less than 10 minutes slightly flavored with mirabelle plums. For amateurs, you can of course flambé the dessert before serving.
- Mirabelle plum crumble recipe for 3 people:
- 8 Brownies
- 100 g frozen plums
- 1 egg
- 80 g caster sugar
- 6 hazelnuts
- 3 nuts
- 4 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Crack nuts and hazelnuts
- Mix the brownies, with the walnuts and hazelnuts.
- Pour the mixed preparation into individual ramekins.
- Place the mirabelle plums in the ramekins, packing them a little.
- Combine powdered sugar, egg and cream.
- Pour into the ramekins, over the plums.
- Heat in the oven at mid-height at 200 ° for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Mirabelle plum crumble
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace Gewurztraminer late harvest Grape variety Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Frozen mirabelle plums Cream and egg Beat with sugar Pour over the mirabelles Zoom