Recipe: Cauliflower cream soup with curry
Cauliflower and curry velouté recipe, a creamy soup enhanced with curry. A cauliflower soup for everyone’s pleasure to prepare in a few minutes, you can also gratinate the cauliflower and curry soup. For this cauliflower soup, I used fresh cauliflower, but if you are short of time frozen cauliflower will do. Cream of cauliflower or velvety soup, a soup with a beautiful white, that children will love. A soup that is out of the ordinary, of course enhanced with smoked brisket.
- Cauliflower and curry velouté recipe for 4 people:
- 1 fresh cauliflower or 1 kg of frozen cauliflower
- 8 slices of smoked bacon
- 15 cl of fluid cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of curry
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the cauliflower, then rinse it with clean water.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Place the vegetables in a large saucepan.
- Cover with salt and pepper water.
- Leave to cook for about 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven grill to 200 °
- Spread the slices of smoked bacon on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes, then set aside.
- Reserve half of the cooking water.
- Mix the preparation by adding the curry.
- Pour in the fluid cream.
- Add broth if necessary to obtain a smooth velvety.
- Place the grilled bacon slices in each bowl.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minute (s)
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cauliflower velouté with curry
My favorite wine for this Alsace Pinot gris recipe (Dry white)
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
- Cream Of Cauliflower
- Cauliflower gazpacho with curry
- Endive and gray shrimp velouté
- Egg casserole with cauliflower
- liquid cream
- Smoked bacon
A comment Hide reactions
I made some too
I love soups and veloutés oupes
we have some recipes in common
it’s cool !
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply