Recipe: Vegetable gazpacho
Celery gazpacho recipe, a small starter for the arrival of summer, I think I have been around the gazpachos. This Spanish soup is eaten cold during the hottest moments. Here I served this gazpacho recipe in small glasses for everyone’s pleasure. Cucumber and lime soften the taste of celery a bit, walnut vinegar gives it a light flavor.
- Celery gazpacho recipe for 4 people:
- 1 small celery of 500 g
- 1 lime
- ½ cucumber
- 1 teaspoon of strong mustard.
- 1 tablespoon of walnut vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of walnut oil.
- 1 small clove of garlic
- ½ small onion
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the celery.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Pour the celery into a saucepan and cover with water.
- Squeeze the lime directly into the saucepan, then slice and place on the celery.
- Cook the celery in water for 5 minutes.
- Peel the ½ cucumber while the celery is cooking.
- Slice the cucumber in half, then remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Drain the celery, removing the limes, but reserve the liquid to add if necessary.
- Pass the preparation in a blender.
- Add the walnut vinegar, oil and strong mustard to the blender.
- Peel the onion and cut into cubes, then add to the blender.
- Peel the garlic, finely chop and add to the blender.
- Add a little cooking liquid to obtain the desired texture.
- Pour the gazpacho into the verrines when it has cooled.
- Spend at least an hour in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Celery gazpacho
My favorite wine for this recipe: Touraine Sauvignon Grape Sauvignon Blanc
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Peel the celery Cut into cube Lemon Cook the celery Peel the cucumber