Champagne soup recipe
Champagne soup recipe, here is an aperitif that has a great effect. A champagne soup to serve in champagne glasses, ideal for a large aperitif. An easy to prepare appetizer, it can be enhanced with raspberries or cherries, or even a stronger alcohol like Cointreau. You can use crémant instead of champagne, according to your means, to make your Champagne soup for this recipe, the base is 50 people.
- Champagne soup recipe for 50 people:
- 6 bottles of Champagne
- 2 liters of orange juice
- 30 cl of Grand Marnier
- 5 cl of liquid cane sugar
- 3 bottles of lemonade, or Perrier or San Pellegrino.
- Place all drinks in the refrigerator the day before.
- Place ¾ filled plastic bottles in the freezer.
- Place the frozen plastic bottles on the bottom of the container.
- Pour in the liquids, starting with the large Marnier.
- Add the cane sugar.
- Then the sparkling drink.
- Open the champagne and pour it ½ hour before your guests arrive.
- This champagne soup represents about 10 liters of drink
- Champagne soup, a very classy aperitif when there are a lot of people, to be served classified.
Number of people: 50
5 star rating: 1 review