Fresh Tagliatelle Recipe
For making fresh pasta, I like to use the robot to knead the dough and make it homogeneous. Fresh Italian pasta, even being a little chauvinistic, I think you have already noticed, they are the kings of pasta, difficult to do without them, in Italy you eat pasta every day and yet they are never cook the same way. I use a fresh dough machine with a sheeter, when I choose tagliatelle I cut them at home, they are wonderful and never look like industrial ones. Making fresh pasta remains an easy recipe. Fresh dough
Fresh Tagliatelle recipe for: 4 people
- 320 g of fresh homemade dough
- Make your fresh homemade dough for the tagliatelle, always the same base.
- Set your sheeter to 1 then laminate, do not hesitate to pass the dough several times through the sheeter in order to make it then malleable.
- Continue your passages in the dough machine until number 4 or 5 depending on the thickness of the tagliatelle too thin, be careful when cooking.
- It takes between 6 and 9 minutes of cooking in a large volume of salted water.
- Cook your tagliatelle at the last moment, stay aside to watch the cooking.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 6 to 9 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Fresh tagliatelle
You will choose your wine, according to the accompaniment or the sauce chosen.