Recipe: Raspberry tart
Raspberry chocolate tart, how can you resist the arrival of raspberries on the market, this morning I fell in love, they were all fresh. I immediately thought of a raspberry chocolate tart, I had tasted this delicious wedding at a friend’s house and spotted in a girl’s magazine a great idea to decorate these young ladies, served on a chocolate ganache, my dessert for noon was ready . I would classify this dessert under the easy chocolate pie recipe section, just a little patience to fill the raspberries
- Raspberry chocolate tart recipe for 8 people:
- 1 puff pastry of 350 g or shortbread (depending on taste)
- 200 g fresh raspberries
- 20 cl of liquid cream for the whipped cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 15 cl of fluid cream
- 125 g of 70% chocolate
- 60g fine butter
- 15g icing sugar
- 80 g raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Mix the 80g of raspberries with a tablespoon of water and the 15g of icing sugar.
- Pass the raspberry coulis through a Chinese.
- Spread the puff pastry on the floured work surface.
- Butter the tartar mold, here I used a 33X12 cm rectangular mold;
- Generously flour the mold.
- Remove excess flour.
- Place the spread in the mold, prick the pie shell with a fork.
- Cut off the excess dough, then cover the top of the edges with an egg yolk.
- Cover with baking paper, then clay balls (or for me small pebbles).
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 30 minutes.
- Remove the clay balls and cook for another 10 minutes, to finish cooking the pie shell.
- Heat the fluid cream in a saucepan.
- Break the chocolate bar on the edge of a work surface before unwrapping it.
- Stop the heat as soon as the cream boils.
- Place the chocolate pieces in the crème brûlée.
- Let the chocolate relax in the cream for 5 minutes.
- Stir gently with a wooden spoon without too much aeration.
- Pour the raspberry coulis into the ganache and finish mixing your preparation.
- Pour the raspberry ganache over your pie shell.
- Leave to cool for half an hour.
- Place the raspberries upside down.
- Whip up your firm whipped cream with 20 cl of very cold fluid cream.
- Place a head of whipped cream on each raspberry.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chocolate raspberry tart
My favorite Monbazillac wine for this recipe Grape variety: Sémillon, sauvignon blanc, Muscadelle
Temperature between 6 ° and 8
I found part of this recipe, in a current woman’s magazine, of course I modified it.
RinseMixerSwitch to ChineseChocolateAdd the butterAdd the coulisCook in whitePour the ganacheRaspberriesPie to fillReady<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/6128638920581778135.jpg" class="aligncenter"