Recipe: Cheese fondue recipe
- Cheese fondue recipe for (4 people)
- 200 g of Comté
- 200 g of Beaufort
- 200 g of Appenzell
- 200 g Swiss Gruyere
- 200 g of Morbier
- 4 dl white wine
- 3 turns of nutmeg
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of kirsch
- Pass your pot with garlic.
- Cut the cheeses with a mandolin (large holes) and place them in the caquelon.
- Add 3 turns of nutmeg or a ½ teaspoon of powdered nutmeg,
- Pour in the kirch and the wine.
- Prepare your bread by cutting it into slices each one can then cut his bread to the desired size (as in Switzerland).
- My baker Dolcy in Frotey, had prepared a mixture of wholemeal and white bread for us.
- Place the fondue pot on a support and gently melt the cheese, stirring constantly.
- The time to melt the cheese allows you to drink the aperitif, to enjoy your guests.
- Once the fondue is eaten, you can crack an egg and taste the nun (crust formed at the bottom of your fondue pot)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: a few minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cheese fondue recipe
My favorite wine for this Côtes-du-jura (White) recipe (Grape varieties: Chardonnay, Savagnin)
Temperature between 11 ° and 12 °
Photo cheese fondue
- Fondue with porcini mushrooms
- Morel fondue
- Fondue with St Agur
- Munster and Comté fondue
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply