Recipe: Cod with eggplant riste
Cod recipe with eggplant riste, the Jean Martin establishment offered me this riste to test it, a real delight and so easy to use. One way to accompany cod, one of my favorite fish, this eggplant dish has divinely perfumed my fish, no need to accommodate the riste, it is sufficient on its own. You can contact Jean Martin with the link below.
- Cod recipe with eggplant riste for 4 people:
- 350 g of cod fillet
- 1 jar of Jean Martin eggplant riste
- 30 g parmesan
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Butter a baking dish.
- Place the cod backs in the dish;
- Add the eggplant riste around the fish.
- Brush the fish with the riste
- Peel, then finely mince the garlic
- Add garlic over fish;
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the thyme.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200 ° rotating heat
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cod with eggplant riste
My favorite wine for this recipe: Viognier blanc Cépage Viognier
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Grate a little parmesan Pass in the oven Eggplant riste Cod
The eggplant riste offered by Jean Martin