Cherries with mint pesto
So much for your aperitif with new colors and new tastes: the first tasty summer berries cherries. The olive oil will go well with the cherry, the herbs will bring out the red of the cherries, we loved these cherries for the aperitif. Beautiful red cherries to accompany our aperitif. Cherries with mint pesto, a great way to consume these red and generous fruits.
- Cherries with mint pesto recipe for: 4 people
- 300 gr of plump cherries
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Clean and chop the herbs, then dry them with food paper
- Peel the garlic then finely chop it.
- Rinse the cherries and dry them with a clean tea towel and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the herbs and oil over the cherries.
- Mix and let stand for 1 hour.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review