Recipe: Cherry clafoutis
Cherry Clafoutis recipe. A clafoutis recipe with black cherries harvested in the orchard in the morning, it’s the peak cherry season, I love the marauding (shhh, don’t say it) but the cherries are so good on the tree… .. Clafoutis of cherries to end his meal, childhood memory, memory of the great tables.
- Cherry clafoutis recipes for 8 people
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr of flour
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 cl liter of milk
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 90 gr of butter
- 750 gr of black cherries
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Rinse the cherries quickly and then dry them.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add the sifted flour in rain without stopping mixing, until the mixture is very smooth.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in the microwave, then add it to the preparation.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter your clay mold with the rest of the butter.
- Arrange your cherries at the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the dough you have prepared.
- Sprinkle 60 gr of butter on the preparation
- Bake in a hot oven at 220 °, on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 180 ° and finish cooking for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven at the end of cooking and distribute the vanilla sugar over the clafoutis.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minute (s)
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cherry Clafoutis
My favorite wine for this Rosé d’Anjou Grape variety: Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Thank you to Rosabel de Vesoul store for its dishes