Grand Marnier Soufflé Recipe
Here is a grand Marnier soufflé recipe or a Clementine soufflé, light dessert. Soufflés are desserts where cooking is very important, be careful when leaving and serve as soon as you leave. A soufflé au grand Marnier within everyone’s reach, always very classy when it is successful, you will delight your guests. The soufflés are always welcome at the end of a meal when they are sweet, but also salty they allow all the fantasies, go test you will love.
Grand Marnier Soufflé recipe for: 4 people
- 8 clementines
- 150 g of clementine supreme
- 4 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 2.5 Cl of Grand Marnier
- 1 pinch of coarse salt
- 100 g caster sugar
- Peel the clementines, remove the skin with a knife to remove the clementine supremes.
- Peel them raw.
- Mix the pastry cream with the clementine segments.
- Add the egg yolks and the large Marnier then mix with a whisk.
- Whip your egg whites to very firm snow, they should fit in the turned bowl.
- Add a pinch of coarse salt at the start of the assembly and half the sugar.
- Put the other half at the end of the assembly and continue beating.
- The only downside to this recipe is that it must be prepared at the last moment.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Soufflé au grand Marnier
My favorite wine for this Crozes-Hermitage recipe (white) Grape varieties: Marsanne
Temperature between 12 ° and 13 °