Recipe: Cherry mousse
Cherry mousse recipe, they arrive on the markets, it’s good they bring the sun. I love cherries, they always have breathtaking colors, of course this mousse changes from the traditional clafoutis, but a clafoutis is so good. I am waiting for the Napoleon cherries to make them in vinegar, I have just finished my last jar. I would have liked to have had more color in the mousse, next time I will add even more cherries, so that my cherry mousse is even more colorful.
- Cherry mousse recipe for 3 people:
- 500 g cherries
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons fluid cream
- Rinse the cherries under running water.
- Pit the cherries, reserving the 12 best ones.
- Blend the cherries in a blender.
- Beat the mascarpone with the sugar.
- Add the fluid cream, then beat again.
- Add the cherry coulis, then beat again.
- Pour the preparation into verrines.
- Place a cookie with a spoon.
- Place the whole cherries on the mascarpone.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cherry mousse
My favorite wine for this recipe: Muscat de Lunel Grape variety Muscat blanc
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
The cherries Pitted cherries Rinse the cherries Check that no kernel remains Pulse Wait a few seconds Beating egg whites Add the icing sugar Incorporate the cherry coulis Pour into the verrines Zoom