Recipe: Frog soufflé with Comté
Soufflé frog legs recipe. This frog legs recipe is baked, you can prepare it before. An easy and quick frog recipe to make, for a very original starter, the most difficult will be to debon the thighs. Creamy frog leg recipe, to change your habits, you will have a soufflé to enjoy very hot. A recipe from Franche-Comté with its traditional Comté, frogs abound in our ponds. A recipe with county. A spring county recipe, you can use frozen frogs, if you can’t have fresh ones.
- Soufflé frog legs recipe for 4 people:
- 2 dozen frogs
- 2 eggs
- 2 shallots
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 40 g of Comté
- 1 egg
- 30g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wipe the frogs with food paper, bone them.
- Sear the shallots in a pan with the butter and oil;
- Add the frog legs, salt and pepper.
- Butter your gratin dishes.
- In the bowl of the mixer, emulsify the cream with the egg and the frogs.
- Add the flour, adjust the seasoning and mix again.
- Garnish your ramekins.
- Place a strip of Comté cheese on each ramekin.
- Bake for 35 minutes in a hot oven at 200 °.
- Serve at the end of cooking, be quick: your soufflé should not come down.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review (s
What wine to drink with Soufflé Frog Legs
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace riesling, Grape variety: riesling
Temperature: between 8 ° and 9 °