Recipe: Cherry tomato pie
Recipe with cherry tomatoes, for the evenings to be enjoyed under a parasol. Tomato pie, I just had plenty of cherry tomatoes and we had a lot of dinner. It’s a salty tart but still a little sweet indeed the cherry tomatoes were ripe, with this thin tart I lightly mustard the dough.
- Cherry tomato tart recipe for 12 people:
- 500 g of puff pastry
- 2 kg of cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 teaspoons of lukewarm water
- 50 g of parmesan powder
- 300 g of feta cheese
- Spread your puff pastry on a baking paper, lightly floured.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape with a rolling pin.
- Draw a smaller rectangle on the dough to outline your pie.
- Cut 3 cm from your rectangle and roll up the excess to make the sidewalk of the pie,
- pinch the corners of the tart to weld them.
- With a food brush, glue the sidewalk to the water.
- Lightly smash the top of the sidewalk with a fork.
- Prick the dough all over to prevent it from rising.
- Spread the mustard mixed with 2 tablespoons of water with a brush.
- Spread the grated Parmesan on the dough.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes, cut the tomato head in a cross shape and arrange them on your dough.
- Arrange three strips of feta, interspersed with the cherries.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 30 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 12
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cherry tomato pie
My favorite wine for this recipe: Mâcon village, Grape varieties: Chardonnay and Pinot blanc
Temperature: between 11 ° and 13 °