Chicken Fillets with Lemons Recipe
Spring is the barbecue with a healthy recipe to start the sunny days, chicken marinated in ginger and lemon a touch of sunshine, easy but tasty cooking, accompanied by a salad of plain tomatoes, you will love these fillets. of chicken with lemons. You have the option to cook your kebabs in the oven, if you can’t barbecue, or the weather isn’t ready. For diets. Of course, if you are not afraid, you can accompany the chicken fillets with lemons with a nice cream sauce.
Chicken fillets with lemons recipe for 4 people
- 3 chicken fillets
- 1 ½ lemon
- 1 ½ teaspoon of ginger
- 1 ½ lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 purple garlic cloves
- Salt pepper
- Cut the chicken into thin strips in the direction of the fillets.
- Chop the parsley and garlic very finely and mix in a bowl with the zest and juice of ½ lemon.
- Mix with the chicken in a jar and let stand overnight in the fridge.
- The next day put the chicken on wooden skewers always lengthwise and cook in the barbecue or in the oven.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chicken fillets with lemons
My favorite wine for this Beaujolais Grape variety recipe: Gamay
Temperature between 12 ° and 14 °