Recipe: Apricot liqueur
Apricot liqueur recipe to consume for the end of year celebrations, I used for this dried apricot liqueur recipe. The liqueur, nothing better to end a great meal with friends, a little syrupy it will be the happiness of these ladies. I will offer you a recipe for fresh apricot liqueur next summer. Beautiful colors for this apricot liqueur recipe, I keep it for the Christmas meal, which I will serve frozen.
- 500 gr of dried apricots
- 1.5 liters of alcohol
- 50 cl of water
- 250 g caster sugar
- 2 untreated oranges
- 2 star anise
- Cut the apricots into slices.
- Peel and then cut the oranges into sticks.
- Squeeze the oranges.
- Add the water and sugar to the orange juice, then boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then let cool.
- Pour the apricot slices, orange zest then the syrup with the orange juice into a jar.
- Add the alcohol and the two star anise.
- Stopper and let macerate in a place in the light so that the liquor benefits from the beneficial action of the sun.
Preparation time: 00 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 2 liters
4 star rating: 1 review
Apricots Cut the fruit Make a syrup Wash orange Zest Squeeze the fruit Liqueur 1 day 2-day liqueur Liqueur 1-month To taste Zoom