Recipe: Chicken quiche
Chicken quiche recipe, we had half a chicken cooked on a spit. This is how to accommodate leftover chicken, I usually freeze them to make lasagna. I added frozen spinach to my quiche preparation, it made my quiche really soft.
- Chicken quiche recipe for 8 people:
- 400 g leftover chicken
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 eggs
- 5 onions
- 400 g frozen spinach
- 200 g button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 140 g of grated Comté
- 100 g of corn flour
- 100 g chestnut flour
- 300 g of type 55 flour
- 250 g butter
- 10 g of salt
- 10 cl of water
- 1 egg
- Leave the butter at room temperature for an hour.
- Mix the flours
- Sand the butter with the flour, rubbing your hands together.
- Dissolve the salt in lukewarm water.
- Add the egg, make a ball and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Spread the shortcrust pastry in a floured and buttered tart mold.
- Bone the chicken.
- Rinse the parsley, then dry it with food paper.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Peel the onion then cut it into thin rings.
- Heat a pan with olive oil.
- Sear the onions and let them brown a little without grilling too much.
- Add frozen spinach and soy.
- Add the parsley, then stop cooking.
- Mix with the chicken and add the grated Comté.
- Crack the eggs and add them to the chicken
- Fill the tart mold with your preparation.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minute (s)
Cooking time: 45 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chicken quiche
My favorite wine for this recipe: Alsace pinot noir Grape Pinot noir
Temperature between 10 ° and 14 °
Chop the parsley Bone the chicken Peel the onions Slice the onions Color the onions Add the spinach Add the chicken Let reduce Add the eggs Prick the dough Garnish