Bacon lamb’s lettuce pizza recipe
Lamb’s lettuce pizza, a nice green pizza, the lamb’s lettuce has suffered a bit, but it has deliciously flavored the pizza. Nothing like a homemade pizza dough. Mine is crispy we love it, even raw. We love pizzas at home with all the ingredients, but cheese pizza is still our favorite. A pizza for a change, bacon lamb’s lettuce pizza, you are going to love this little touch of green.
- Bacon lamb’s lettuce pizza recipe for 3 people:
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream or liquid
- 250 gr of smoked bacon
- 100 gr of Gruyere
- 2 teaspoons of dried coriander
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of hot oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 °
- Rinse the lamb’s lettuce.
- Cut the cheese into thick slices
- Make your pizza dough.
- Divide your dough into three.
- Roll out the pizza dough taken out of the refrigerator 1 hour before.
- Distribute the heavy cream or liquid.
- Distribute the bacon over the entire surface.
- Add the cheese slices.
- Add the lamb’s lettuce all over the place.
- Spread the dried oregano on the pizza.
- Pour a little hot oil on the pizza
- Bake in a hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Break the eggs without piercing them.
- Take out the pizza and add the eggs.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 3
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pizza bacon chews
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rosé d’Anjou Grape Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon
Temperature between 08 ° and 10
Let rest To separate Form balls Roll out the dough Zoom