Recipe: Hot oysters with sabayon
Hot oysters gratinated and flavored with a saffron sabayon, a particular flavor for an exceptional dish with the colors of saffron, they become the queens of the starters. Hot oyster recipes to make a starter worthy of the greatest chefs, here I have associated it with a Tariquet, a very fruity, slightly sweet Gascony wine. Hot Oysters a great opportunity to introduce people who have never eaten oysters. Easy to make hot oyster recipe, the most delicate is the sabayon. From the Comté to gratinate this hot oyster recipe, I love the color of the Comté after being in the oven. Warm oysters in white wine to start a meal, flavored with a saffron sauce, slightly spicy, this hot oyster recipe with sabayon has won us all over.
- Hot oyster recipe with sabayon for 4 people
- 24 oysters (large n ° 2)
- 15 gr of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 2 shallots
- 0.1 g of quality saffron
- 15 cl white wine Tariquet.
- 20 gr of Comté
- Rinse the oysters with clean water, then open them by collecting their water.
- Store the oysters flat in their shells and collect their water a second time.
- Detach the muscle of the oysters from the shell.
- Rinse the oysters under running water to get rid of impurities
- Pass the oyster water through a fine Chinese.
- Peel the shallots, then finely chop the shallots.
- Heat your butter in a pan very slowly, make the shallots, they must remain translucent.
- In a saucepan, reduce the oyster water with the shallots.
- Add the white wine, salt and pepper
- Let your preparation reduce by half.
- Poach the oysters for a few seconds in their water, they are cooked as soon as they are no longer transparent. Reserve the oysters
- Add the cream in small doses, dripping into the shallot mixture.
- Place the shells in a baking dish, make a small ball with aluminum foil and place the shell by pressing a little, it must be very stable and horizontal.
- Place a few shallot reduction, then the oyster in the shell, add a slice of Comté cut with a peeler.
- Test the sauce, adjust the seasoning and pour in the saffron.
- Off the heat, add the two egg yolks to the reduction and mix with a whisk.
- Fill each shell with the sabayon.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes as soon as the oysters are au gratin, stop and serve very hot.
- Hot oysters with saffron, a sauce with a lot of character, it will flavor a creamy sabayon, a marriage of happiness with oysters
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1reviews
What wine to drink with: Hot oysters with sabayon
My favorite Tariquet Blanc wine for this recipe Grape variety: Ugni blanc; Colombart
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Open the oysters Chop the shallots Add wine and oyster water Cooked oysters Add the saffron Sabayon ready Place the oysters County chip Melt the butter Blanch the oysters Cream lightly </em