Recipe: chickpea gazpacho
Chickpea gazpacho recipe. I like chickpeas, this gazpacho is a bit like mashed chickpeas. A verrine to consume during the great heat. chickpeas in jars are very suitable for this recipe
- Chickpea gazpacho recipe for 4 people
- 400g of chick-weight, cooked in its natural state
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 40 g of crustless breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 5 cl of cider vinegar
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 15 cl of olive oil
- Salt flower
- 30 cl of ice water
- Pour the chickpeas in a colander, rinse them in cool water, then drain them.
- Soften the bread by wetting it lightly.
- Soak it with the vinegar.
- Place the chickpeas in an airtight container half of the oil.
- Sprinkle with cumin and a little fleur de sel.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 6 to 12 hours.
- Transfer the contents of the container to a blinder.
- Add a ½ glass of water and mix.
- Slowly add the rest of the oil to obtain a smooth paste.
- Continue to mix, adding the rest of the water, until you obtain the consistency of the dough you want. Pour the preparation into your verrines.
- Spread a tablespoon of whipped cream on top.
- Reserve in the refrigerator and present with a few chopped coriander leaves.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chickpea gazpacho
My favorite wine for this Rioja recipe: Tempranillo grape
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °