Recipe: Chickpea Tagine
Recipe for chickpea tagine, to return in autumn, another dish that smells a little of the sun, this tagine cannot leave people indifferent with all its colors. I like chickpeas in jars, with always perfect cooking, I always have a reserve of chickpeas. We eat a lot of chickpeas, it must be said that we love hummus.
- Recipe for 8 people:
- 2 jars of chickpeas.
- 1 nice zucchini
- 125 g of drained Greek-style black olives.
- 400 gr of frozen multi-colored peppers
- 4 onions
- 140 g sundried tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Drain the chickpeas in a colander.
- Peel the onions, then cut into small cubes.
- Peel the zucchini, then cut into small cubes.
- Heat the pan with the olive oil, then add the onions.
- Add the zucchini.
- Add the thawed peppers as soon as the onions are translucent.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips.
- Add the sundried tomatoes and lower the heat a little.
- Add the chickpeas and stir.
- Salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes at 150 °
Preparation time: 50 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 8
5 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chickpea tagine
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bandol rouge Cépage Cinsault; Mourvèdre; Grenache noir
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Peel the onions Slice the onions Peel the zucchini Drain the chickpeas Add the strips of peppers