Recipe: Chickpea tapenade
Chickpea tapenade recipe, ideal to start a meal with friends, we like to spread as an aperitif, I let each person cover their toast as they wish. Some sandwiches are very generous, I like that my tapenade completely covers my slice of bread, I also like it a little rounded. I didn’t add a lot of anchovies, I didn’t want it too strong, in any case it was successful we ate everything and the little that was left my friend Stéphane left with it.
- Chickpea tapenade recipe for 8 people:
- 400 g cooked chickpeas
- 2 cloves garlic
- 70 g pitted black olives and Greek style
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 20 g anchovies in oil
- Rinse the chickpeas under running water.
- Peel the garlic.
- Mix the garlic, black olives and anchovies.
- Add the chickpeas and mix.
- Gradually pour in the oil and mix as you go.
- Add the cumin, salt, mix, taste and rectify if necessary.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chickpea tapenade.
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bandol rouge Cépage Mourvèdre, Grenache noir, Cinsault
Temperature between 17 ° and 18 °
Thanks to Léonie for her wonderful photo and thanks to Françoise for the flowers
Drain the chickpeas Mix the chickpeas