Recipe: Chili con meat
Chili con meat recipe with beef, well seasoned in Chile, with a beautiful red color, it is a typical Mexican dish. Easy chili con meat served with homemade rigatoni. A Mexican chili con meat recipe to consume with a Mexican beer. For the accompaniment of the chili con meat, I chose homemade pasta but we could also make a chili con carne rice.
- Con meat recipe for 4 people
- 600 g lean beef
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 lump sugar
- 1 large can of tomatoes, peeled in brine
- 3 drops of Tabasco
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a casserole dish, brown the onion and garlic for 3 minutes while stirring.
- Cut the meat into small cubes with a knife.
- Add the meat. Brown it, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add the cumin, chili oregano, paprika, Tabasco mix with a wooden spoon.
- Reserve the meat in a salad bowl.
- Reduce the peeled tomatoes until the water is completely gone, you need to get a thick puree.
- Add the lump sugar.
- Add the preparation to the meat and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chili con meat
My favorite wine for this recipe It will be a Desperados beer
Beer temperature 10 °
Thank you to Rosabel de Vesoul store for its dishes
Sear the garlic Sear the shallots Reduce the peeled tomato Beef meat Cut the meat into cubes Sear the meat with the spices Leave the meat with the spices Let it reduce further Add the tomato puree to the meat On rigatoni Meat zoom