Recipe: Revisited apple pie
Apple pie recipe revisited, with green apples from Canada, soft but still a little crunchy, we loved it. Apple pie coating, I made salted caramel, a real delight for this apple pie. Here’s how to make an original apple pie your guests will love.
- Recipe for Revisited Apple Pie 4 people:
- 4 green apples from Canada
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 150 g of type 55 flour
- 100 g chestnut flour
- 125 g sugar
- 125 butter
- A pinch of salt
- Salted caramel
- 90 g caster sugar
- 40 g salted butter
- 8 cl of 33% fluid cream
- Mix the flours with the pinch of salt.
- Cut the butter that has been out for 1 hour into small cubes.
- Sand with your hands, rubbing your hands with the flour and butter.
- Rest the dough for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Butter the stainless steel circles, then flour them.
- Spread the shortbread finely.
- Place the circles on the shortbread to fill the bottom.
- Cut shortbread strips the height of your molds.
- Place the strips inside the mold.
- Peel the apples.
- Remove the section using an apple tool.
- Cut the apples so that they make them in the molds.
- Place an apple in stainless steel circles.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan.
- Spread the pine nuts inside the apples.
- Cook rotating heat at 180 ° for 40 minutes.
- Make the salted caramel like here
- Unmold the circles and serve lukewarm.
- Pour the salted caramel into the apple.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Revisited apple pie
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer late harvest Grape variety Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Mix the flours Add the butter Sand with your hands Butter and flour Cut the background Add flaked almonds Put down an apple Zoom