Chocolate and reinette crumble recipe
This recipe was inspired by my daughter’s school in Cerre, which we tasted during the open house. It’s an easy recipe and the reinette apples are a bit sour, they go well with the dark chocolate and the crumble, the kids made short work of them. A nice dessert for the end of a meal with this chocolate and reinette crumble.
Chocolate and reinette crumble recipe for: 4 people
- 100 gr of dark chocolate for pastry
- 150 gr of butter
- 80 gr of powdered sugar
- 80 gr of brown sugar
- 160 gr of flour
- 4 reinette apples
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 50 gr flaked almonds
- 20 cl of heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 °.
- Mix with your fingertips 100 g of butter cut into small pieces and softened with flour.
- Add the slivered almonds and powdered sugar to obtain a shortbread dough.
- Peel, seed and cut the apples into small wedges.
- Add the vanilla sugar, heat the brown sugar with 20 g of butter in a sauté pan
- Add the apples and caramelize them a little.
- Put the crème fraîche in a bowl, add the chocolate broken into small pieces.
- Heat in a bain-marie to melt the chocolate (if you are in a hurry you can
- Use your microwave for about 3 minutes)
- Arrange the apples in a buttered baking dish (or individual dish).
- Pour in the cream and chocolate.
- Finally cover with the crumble.
- Place everything in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes, the crumble should be golden.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chocolate and reinette crumble
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer Late harvest Grapes Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °