Recipe: Eggplant soup
Recipe for eggplant soup or eggplant soup, they are not too expensive in the markets. I spiced up my eggplant soup with a teaspoon of cumin. Soup recipe it’s the season with the arrival of autumn, I love to change soup here recipe for eggplant tomato soup. A well spiced recipe with a different taste to start a meal, eggplant soup, an easy recipe to end the summer.
- Recipe for 4 people:
- 3 eggplants
- 20 cl of tomato coulis
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 sprigs of basil
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wash the eggplants.
- Peel and cut the 3 garlic cloves in three lengthwise.
- Prick each eggplant with three pieces of garlic.
- Bake the eggplants in the oven at 210 ° for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Check the doneness by inserting the tip of a knife into the eggplants, let cool.
- Open the eggplants and collect the flesh with the garlic cloves.
- Mix the flesh with the tomato coulis.
- Add 25 cl of water.
- Add the cumin, basil and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve as soon as it is hot.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Eggplant soup
My favorite wine for this Côte de Provence blanc recipe: Ugny Blanc grape, Clairette blanche, Vermentino
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Rinse the eggplants Split in half Prick with garlic Cook in the oven Recover the flesh Tomatoes and eggplants Add water Add spices and herbs