Chocolate macarons recipe
Chocolate macaroons recipe, here I spent my Sunday alone at home. I had Egg whites which were waiting at home. Casually, apron and let’s go for 3 hours of macaroons, with the rugby semi-final, Sunday will pass very quickly. Of course I chose my favorite macaroons, chocolate macaroons, an explosion in the mouth at the first bite. Mouth warming chocolate is ramping up, you will love it. I like making the macaroons more and more, I also like the moment you put them to bake. The dough is the same and yet each plate is different. Be careful when cooking, check with each new plate that your oven has warmed up. Long live chocolate macaroons. but what a pleasure to offer friends these homemade chocolate macaroons, chocolate what a pleasure to work with it, but it is without any mercy, mastering chocolate is compulsory to make chocolate macaroons.
- Chocolate macarons recipe for 45 macaroons:
- 171 gr ground almonds
- 171 gr of icing sugar
- 62 gr of egg white
- Italian meringue
- 64 gr of egg white
- 87 gr of water
- 162 gr of granulated sugar
- Chocolate ganache
- 160 gr of dark chocolate
- 90 gr of couverture chocolate
- 20 gr of sugar
- 90 gr of butter
- 200 gr of liquid cream
- 1.5 gelatin sheets
- 1 knife tip of natural food coloring
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Chop the chocolate.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Bring the cream to a boil.
- Add the gelatin leaves.
- Pour the boiling cream over the chocolate, then smooth with a spatula.
- Gradually add the tempered butter and smooth the mixture by adding the 40 g of sugar.
- Pour the ganache into a dish and let cool in the refrigerator.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Store the whites in an airtight container at room temperature. They will be perfect for
- macaroons in 48 hours.
- Mix then sift the ground almonds and the icing sugar.
- Make like a well
- Add the 124 gr of egg white.
- Add the coloring
- Mix with a spatula.
- Assemble the 128 g of white snow.
- Heat the water and add the sugar, go up to 122 °.
- Gently pour in the syrup without touching the sides of the mixer.
- Beat until the device has dropped to 50 °
- Macaron with a spatula the Italian meringue and the almond powder.
- The preparation should become supple, smooth and shiny.
- Under a sheet of baking paper, slide the templates
- Form small balls 3-4 cm in diameter using a No. 8 piping bag.
- Lightly tap the baking sheet to release any air bubbles.
- Leave to crust (dry) 30 minutes, the macaroons are dry to the touch before placing in the oven
- Bake in a hot oven at 140 ° C for 18 min.
- Leave to cool after cooking before peeling off the macaroons.
- When the shells are cold and the ganaches are ready to use, use a pastry bag to garnish half of the shells.
- Assemble with a second shell and turn it to distribute the filling.
- Place the macaroons in an airtight box and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours so that the macaroons become soft.
Preparation time: 120 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
Number of people: 45 macaroons
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: chocolate macaroons
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgogne Chambertin Grape Pinot Noir
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Breaking the chocolateAdd the chocolateMake the syrupTemperature 120 ° ball sugarMake the shellsLeave to crust for 30 minutesCrusted cockles<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/561213981869210392.jpg" class="aligncenter"