Homemade chouquettes recipes for breakfast or afternoon tea, I love caramelized chouquettes. Nothing could be easier, once you have mastered the choux pastry to make your own puffs, here for this chouquettes recipe.
- Chouquette recipe for 70 chouquettes:
- 500 g of choux pastry.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 50g granulated sugar
- Heat the oven to 180 °.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a knob of choux pastry, using 2 tablespoons, spacing them 3 cm.
- Mix a tablespoon of water with the egg yolks.
- Brush the chouquettes with yellow.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool in the oven.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
Number of people: 70 chouquettes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with chouquettes:
My favorite wine for this recipe: Mont Louis sur Loire Cépage Chenin blanc
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Melted butter Add flour Dry the dough Use a pocket Making nuts Egg yolk Cooked chouquettes Zoom