Recipe: Hot oysters in red wine
Recipe hot oysters in red wine. Hot Oysters in the Oven, for a starter to eat with friends. Hot oysters easy recipe. Hot oysters au gratin with Comté. This recipe hot oysters leeks in fondue, placed in the shell, then the oyster all au gratin in the oven. a new way to taste hot oysters here with a red wine recipe,
- Hot oyster recipe with red wine for 4 people
- 24 oysters (large n ° 2)
- 15 gr of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 leek white
- 15 cl of red wine
- 20 gr of Comté
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the oysters under running water, then open them by collecting the water.
- Store the oysters flat in their shells to collect their second water.
- Detach the oysters from their shells by collecting the water.
- Pass the oyster water through a fine Chinese.
- Cut the leek whites into julienne strips.
- Heat your butter in a pan very slowly, melt the leek whites, as soon as they are translucent, stop cooking.
- In a saucepan, reduce the red wine with the oyster water and add the leek whites.
- Let your preparation reduce by half.
- Place the shells in a baking dish, make a small ball with aluminum foil and place the shell by pressing a little, it must be very stable and horizontal.
- Place two strands of leeks, then the oyster in the shell, add a slice of Comté cut with a peeler, then season with pepper.
- Off the heat add the two egg yolks to the red wine reduction and mix with a whisk, fill each shell with the sabayon. Pass in a hot oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes as soon as the oysters are au gratin, stop and serve very hot.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Hot oysters in red wine
My favorite wine for this recipe Grave rouge Grape variety: Merlot, cabernet franc, Cabernet sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °