Recipe: Citrus salad
Citrus Salad Recipe, it must be recognized that for the moment when the sun is present it heats up. I had a friend who came, lunch at home, fish, vegetables and fruits on the menu. I like when she comes to eat, she has a particular way of seeing food, always very close to nature, recycling thoroughly, seasonal vegetables… I love it! I will keep her name silent, but she will recognize herself. Beautiful oranges with an old grapefruit that I had reserved for this purpose; a nice salad with citrus fruits, I flavored it with white rum, and yes we do not remake.
- Citrus salad recipe for 2 people:
- 2 Navel oranges
- 1 very ripe grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons of white rum
- 4 mint leaves.
- Peel the citrus fruits.
- Pull the supremes by removing the seeds.
- Squeeze the skins to get as much juice as possible.
- Add a spoon of powdered sugar.
- Pour in the white rum.
- Rinse then dry the mint.
- Chop the mint, taking care to remove the central section.
- Pour into the verrines, then refrigerate.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Citrus salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Clairette du Languedoc, Clairette blanche grape
Temperature between 06 ° and 09 °
Peel alive Leave to macerate in the mint Zoom