Recipe: Clementine Ice Cream Souflés
Clementine soufflés recipe, easy recipe to finish your end-of-year meals. A frozen soufflée for an original dessert, we loved this cold soufflé, next time I will try to bring some heat to make a hot cold dessert. Recipe for frozen clementine soufflés.
- Recipe for frozen clementine soufflés: for 10 people
- 300 g of mango flesh.
- 8 clementines for 15 cl of juice.
- 3 tablespoons of clementine zest.
- 300 g of caster sugar.
- 5 egg whites.
- 25 cl of liquid cream.
- 2 gelatin sheets.
- 4 candied clementine peels.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Line your molds with parchment paper exceeding 4 cm.
- Heat 200 g of sugar and 7 cl of water in a saucepan.
- Stop cooking when bubbles form on the surface and remain in the skimmer.
- Squeeze the clementines to obtain as much juice as possible.
- Mix the mango with the clementine juice.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff with the salt.
- Add the mango puree and syrup to the egg whites.
- Whip the whipped cream, then incorporate it gently with the mango mixture.
- Pour into the ramekins, protruding a good cm.
- Let stand for at least 3 hours in the freezer
- Before serving, remove the food wrap and cover your soufflés with candied zest
Number of people: 10
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Clementine soufflés
My favorite wine for this recipe: Jurançon Cépage Gros Manseng; Little Masseng; White curved
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Source of information: Cuisine magazine Actuel special issue November December
Peel the mango Make a syrup White snow and mango Line the mussels Consume