Recipe: Chicken Parmentier
Chicken Parmentier recipe, we still had some chicken that we had cooked on a spit. Children love the chicken Parmentier mince, adults also love a recipe to accommodate leftover chicken. Roast chicken recipe to make my Parmentier, the chicken was already cooked, so I added leeks to keep it soft. I mashed my potatoes with a little butter to make my mash.
- Chicken Parmentier recipe for 4 people:
- 300 g of chicken recipe
- 125 g lean smoked bacon
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2 leeks
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 80 g of butter + 10 g for the dish
- 40 g grated cheese
- 1 pinch of grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- Salt pepper
- Rinse the parsley and chop it.
- Remove the first leaves from the leeks, cut in half and rinse it.
- Cut the leeks.
- Peel the garlic and onions, then cut them finely.
- Peel the potatoes and rinse them with clean water
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water.
- Add salt and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Crush the potatoes and add ¾ of the butter.
- Grate the nutmeg, salt, drip, rectify.
- Completely bone the chicken.
- Chop the leftover chicken with a knife.
- Heat a pan, add the bacon and let it grill a little.
- Add the onion and garlic, then the parsley, to the pan.
- Add the leek sections.
- As soon as the onions are translucent, stop cooking.
- Drain and adjust the seasoning.
- Add the egg and stir to incorporate.
- Butter a baking dish, pour in half of the mash.
- Add the preparation to the meat.
- Cover the meat with the rest of the mash to smooth the surface.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and scatter knobs of butter on the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° rotating heat for 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chicken Parmentier
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais Cépage Gamay
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Sear the leeksWash the potatoesCut the leeksSlice the onionsCut the baconMix the stuffingSalt and pepperPeel the potatoesCut the soft butterCrush the mashAgain and againAdd the eggs<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/7739165232374492223.jpg" class="aligncenter"