Recipe: Cod en papillote with small vegetables
Cod en papillotte recipe with small vegetables. Cod fish recipe. Cooking cod is good for your health, it is often on promotion in supermarkets. Cod with fennel, I like its aniseed scent. Cod en papillote recipe with small vegetables a complete meal.
- Cod recipe with small vegetables for 4 people:
- 4 cod fillets
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 turnips
- 3 carrots
- 2 fennels
- 2 oranges
- 4 small potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of white wine
- 4 teaspoons of tarragon
- Wash the vegetables, cut them into strips.
- Slice the potatoes and tomatoes.
- In a hot pan, brown the turnips, carrots, fennels in a tablespoon of water and wine for 10 minutes.
- Peel the oranges
- Cut 4 squares of baking paper, arrange the tomatoes then the potatoes.
- Place the fish fillet on each bed of vegetables, sprinkle with tarragon and place the oranges.
- Finish with the vegetables from the pan.
- Hermetically seal your papillotes.
- Place the papillotes in a baking dish.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: cod en papillote with small vegetables
My favorite wine for this recipe: Meursault rouge, Grape variety: pinot noir
Temperature : between 16 ° and 17 °